Karate Issues - Child Protection in Sport
EduCare - Experts in Safeguarding and Duty of Care Training -
Call them on 01926680608
Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure, written with Kidscape and Family Lives, is written for those who work with children and young people in a sport or leisure setting.
The purpose of this course is to raise your awareness of abuse and neglect, help you to recognise early signs there might be a problem, and show you how to take appropriate action.
It is important for anyone that works with children and young people in any sport or leisure capacity to be aware of their typical developmental stages and progressions of development.
This five module course delivers five CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- what forms child abuse can take and the effects it can have
- signs that may mean a child is suffering abuse and how to respond if a child confides in you
- processes for reporting abuse
- the child protection system
- good practice guidelines
This course costs £29.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Their content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. They constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, they update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare's online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
- In association with CIMSPA
- Key features and benefits - Price £29.50 excl. VAT
- Max. Duration 5 hours
- Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact their team for a tailored pricing package.
- Covers the fundamentals of safeguarding and protection for anyone who comes into contact with children and young people through their work or voluntary activities in a sports or active leisure setting
- Available online
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 5 CPD credits.
- 70% pass mark
- Endorsed by experts at CIMSPA, Kidscape and Family Lives
Get in touch - 01926680608